Established in 2013 Cryptopay is one of the oldest and well-respected bitcoin platforms, which
allows users to buy, sell and store bitcoins, as well as facilitating global money transfers without the use of a bank.
We are looking for a self-motivated professional to fulfil the role of Business Development Team Manager.
- Regularly sync with the product team to ensure effective communication of Cryptopay's product enhancements and new initiatives to BDRs and leads
- Train other members of the BDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new BDRs
- Participate in documenting all processes in the Cryptopay Confluence and update as needed with BDRs
- Manage leads qualification process and outreach sequences
- Regularly review leads qualification meetings/scripts and propose improvement during 1:1 with BDRs
- Oversight of CRM data added by BDRs
- Define new sales verticals with Ho Sales, communicating this to BDRs
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly attainment
- Provide a weekly report to the executive manager on individual KPIs and the BDRs team KPIs
- Work with Events Manager to manage event participations
- Represent Cryptopay at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities
- Demo Cryptopay's solutions
- Organize and participate in product custdev with business clients
- Responsible for working with Account Executes to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Responsible for developing, management and improvement of the touch points cadence.
- 3-5+ years of Sales and/or Business Development experience working in Finance/ Payments/FinTech/Crypto with a focus on bringing onboard key strategic accounts
- Experienced in the roles of Head/Team lead in Business Development/Sales
- Proven experience in B2B business development, with a track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally in a high-ticket, complex sales environment.
- Excellent communication and soft skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders in large organizations, as well as internal teams.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in building, mentoring, and motivating a successful sales team.
- Proactive and results-driven approach, able to work independently, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to give and receive feedback and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Fluent English.
- This is the remote role
- Strong team of professionals and growth opportunities within the company
- Adequate management that hears and listens, and in case of controversial decisions is guided by numbers
- Comfortable working conditions
- Opportunity to work remotely or help with relocation.