Cryptopay is a British company that provides easy access to the world of cryptocurrencies. We are at the forefront of the industry, driving innovation and reshaping the future of finance. As our KYC Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the security and integrity of our products while enabling compliant and seamless user onboarding experiences.
If you are passionate about the blockchain revolution, possess exceptional leadership skills, and have a keen eye for compliance, this role is tailor-made for you.
This is the role for candidates, residing either in Estonia or Lithuania. We are also providing the relocation support for those outside of these jurisdictions.
- Lead a skilled and empathetic KYC team whose mission is to ensure compliance with KYC regulations
- Provide training and coaching to the team to improve their performance and ensure personal development
- Monitor the quality of service and the execution of operations, develop and implement processes to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the KYC processes
- Manage relevant onboarding tools including risk rules and onboarding flows implemented through variety of third party tools
- Scale and optimise current processes, workflows, and tools, in cooperation with the product team
- Carry out periodic review of procedures
- Prepare monthly team reports identifying key areas impacting team
- Coordinate with Customer Operations managers/leads to ensure seamless cooperating during onboarding
- Effectively train and monitor escalations coming in from Customer Onboarding Support teams
- Track our path to excellence, by taking ownership of Operations KPIs to ensure Cryptopay provides an elevated end-end customer experience
- Stay up-to-date with changes in our AML Policy and ensure that processes are compliant and the team is aware of any changes
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure that the KYC process is integrated with other processes in the company.
- 5+ years of experience in compliance (KYC / KYB / AML / risks / etc), 2 years of leadership experience
- Strong understanding of KYC regulations and requirements
- Strong leadership & team management skills. Proven track record of managing a team
- Strong analytical skills, you have an eye for detail
- Have a sense of production priority and urgency
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with clarity, humility, and precision
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Empathetic, honest, interested in crypto world and organised
Will be a plus:
- Direct experience in fintech, banking or payments industry
- Compliance certifications (i.e. ICA, ACAMs)
- Bachelors in law, finance, business or economics.
- This is the role for candidates, residing either in Estonia or Lithuania. We are also providing the relocation support
- Strong team of professionals and growth opportunities within the company
- Adequate management that hears and listens, and in case of controversial decisions is guided by numbers
- Comfortable working conditions
- Opportunity to work remotely or help with relocation.