UAB CPS Payments is a part of fast-growing CRYPTOPAY global group, including companies from United Kingdom, Estonia and Lithuania. CPS Payment is working in the field of blockchain technologies, providing services as follows: i) virtual currency exchange wallet service to hold virtual assets and iissuance of prepaid card to facilitate the payments using virtual assets.
The Company is looking for a Statutory Director in Lithuania who will be responsible for the management of the company, proper transfer of existing operations from another group companies to UAB CPS Payments, communication with state authorities, managing the team which is expected to reach 5 local employees at the end of the year and representation of the Company. Find more about the Company on the following website: https://cryptopay.me/
- Serve as a Statutory Director of the Company.
- Perform all acts necessary for the management of the Company, adopt necessary management decisions, and organize, overview the daily business of the Company, inclusive business cooperation and negotiation, account opening, and other necessary business supports.
- Comply with all reasonable, lawful directions given by the shareholder of the Company, report to him and observe in form and spirit any restrictions or limitations which may be imposed.
- Keep daily connections with regulatory institutions, acquire the latest regulatory policies and convey to the relevant departments in the Company, be responsible externally and internally, and convey the attitude and the standpoint of governance institution duly, to ensure that the Company operates in compliance with applicable law, including the Law on Companies of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Statutory Director is responsible for making sure the data is reported to the other corporate bodies, cooperation with other key individuals in the company, constantly notifying shareholders on the most relevant matters in the Company, and financial status.
- Take all actions to ensure that all management decisions that are necessary or desirable for the daily business of the Company are adopted.
- Abide by any statutory, fiduciary, or common-law duties to the Company.
- Prior experience in Management.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law, or related field preferred.
- Extremely well organized with exceptional time-management skills.
- To be a solution-oriented and smart person with an interest in risk and law proceedings.
- A team player mindset, thriving when working in a highly challenging, ever-changing environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in document management systems and software.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate other commitments.
- Professional growth and development in the field of management and representation.
- Opportunity to join an internationally growing company.
- Support from management.